Wallingford, UK; Trainee Research Executive (graduate role)
Want to help bring products to life? Looking for a varied, fast paced role which will enable you to be both creative and analytical?
As a leading international research agency specialising in consumer and sensory market research, it’s our job to breathe life into products created by some of the world’s leading blue-chip companies in food, drink and other FMCG and retail sectors. With a head office based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, (between cultural Oxford and lively Reading) and a small team based in central London, as well as offices globally in New York, Shanghai, Mumbai, Durban and Singapore, we offer exciting opportunities for inquisitive and analytical graduates. We are currently recruiting for our head office in Oxfordshire for an immediate vacancy.
Trainee Research Executive’s get the opportunity to work across a number of well-known international brands helping to manage projects across all stages of the project cycle working within a dynamic, fast paced team environment. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and organising fieldwork in the UK and overseas
- Creating questionnaires against client objectives
- Analysing data (both quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Creating insightful presentations
- Full training across every level of the Market Research process
- Sponsorship to study for the MRS Advanced Certificate in Market & Social Research qualification (an industry recognised qualification).
- Clearly defined path of progression
- Potential international opportunities as you progress within your career (job swaps / secondments)
- A science related or analytical degree (min 2.1)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team-working ability
- Strong communication skills (fluent written / spoken English essential)
Please watch our careers video here to get an insight into working for MMR.
If you would like to join the team, please apply here by creating an account on our online recruitment portal and uploading your CV and covering letter.
MMR Research Worldwide is an Equal Opportunities Employer.